High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Point guard Nathan Roberts scored 14 points and dished out seven assists, and top-ranked South Sevier got going offensively in the second half. After scoring only 24 first-half points, South Sevier rattled off 46 after halftime. Nyk Farrer (17 points) and Dillon Bishoff (12) also finished in double figures for South Sevier, while Russell Nelson paced Beaver with 15 points.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1