High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Point guard Nathan Roberts scored 14 points and dished out seven assists, and top-ranked South Sevier got going offensively in the second half. After scoring only 24 first-half points, South Sevier rattled off 46 after halftime. Nyk Farrer (17 points) and Dillon Bishoff (12) also finished in double figures for South Sevier, while Russell Nelson paced Beaver with 15 points.
- LDS Church leaders release letter about...
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- First Presidency sends letter with counsel...
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry for...
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why OU...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A decade...
- What the LDS Church said about the Supreme...