High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Point guard Nathan Roberts scored 14 points and dished out seven assists, and top-ranked South Sevier got going offensively in the second half. After scoring only 24 first-half points, South Sevier rattled off 46 after halftime. Nyk Farrer (17 points) and Dillon Bishoff (12) also finished in double figures for South Sevier, while Russell Nelson paced Beaver with 15 points.
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 6
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1