High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Point guard Nathan Roberts scored 14 points and dished out seven assists, and top-ranked South Sevier got going offensively in the second half. After scoring only 24 first-half points, South Sevier rattled off 46 after halftime. Nyk Farrer (17 points) and Dillon Bishoff (12) also finished in double figures for South Sevier, while Russell Nelson paced Beaver with 15 points.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1