High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Point guard Nathan Roberts scored 14 points and dished out seven assists, and top-ranked South Sevier got going offensively in the second half. After scoring only 24 first-half points, South Sevier rattled off 46 after halftime. Nyk Farrer (17 points) and Dillon Bishoff (12) also finished in double figures for South Sevier, while Russell Nelson paced Beaver with 15 points.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...