High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 6 -6 (100.0%)
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 19 -26 (73.1%)
Leading by just two midway through the fourth quarter, Wasatch methodically pulled away from the free throw line to claim its second straight state title. Wasatch made 14 straight free throws during the quarter, and finished the game making 19 of 26. Mike Brown led the way with 18 points, while Matt Pelo and McKay Murdock combined to add 21 points. In the loss, Morgan was led by Casey Evans with 13 points.
- New mission presidents
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile