High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 6 -6 (100.0%)
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 19 -26 (73.1%)
Leading by just two midway through the fourth quarter, Wasatch methodically pulled away from the free throw line to claim its second straight state title. Wasatch made 14 straight free throws during the quarter, and finished the game making 19 of 26. Mike Brown led the way with 18 points, while Matt Pelo and McKay Murdock combined to add 21 points. In the loss, Morgan was led by Casey Evans with 13 points.
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double overtime...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...