High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 6 -6 (100.0%)
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 19 -26 (73.1%)
Leading by just two midway through the fourth quarter, Wasatch methodically pulled away from the free throw line to claim its second straight state title. Wasatch made 14 straight free throws during the quarter, and finished the game making 19 of 26. Mike Brown led the way with 18 points, while Matt Pelo and McKay Murdock combined to add 21 points. In the loss, Morgan was led by Casey Evans with 13 points.
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up just...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Utah Jazz: A few slices of holiday spirit...