High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 6 -6 (100.0%)
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 19 -26 (73.1%)
Leading by just two midway through the fourth quarter, Wasatch methodically pulled away from the free throw line to claim its second straight state title. Wasatch made 14 straight free throws during the quarter, and finished the game making 19 of 26. Mike Brown led the way with 18 points, while Matt Pelo and McKay Murdock combined to add 21 points. In the loss, Morgan was led by Casey Evans with 13 points.
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up...
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby player...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...