High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 6 -6 (100.0%)
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 19 -26 (73.1%)
Leading by just two midway through the fourth quarter, Wasatch methodically pulled away from the free throw line to claim its second straight state title. Wasatch made 14 straight free throws during the quarter, and finished the game making 19 of 26. Mike Brown led the way with 18 points, while Matt Pelo and McKay Murdock combined to add 21 points. In the loss, Morgan was led by Casey Evans with 13 points.
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...