High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -36 (44.4%) Free-throws: 16 -27 (59.3%)
Field goals: 14 -47 (29.8%) Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
The Wildcats jumped out to an early lead and never relinquished it to advance to the consolation championship. Tyler Sorensen led the way with 13 points, while Robert Torgerson chipped in with 11 points and eight rebounds. Union, which struggled from the field in only shooting 29 percent, was led by Kaden Kulland's 12 points.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president