High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
Despite going ice-cold in the second half, Milford's Dylan Jones sparked the offense with a four-point play that changed the game with under two minutes remaining. Tyler Denny finished with 23 points in the region victory.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1