High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -58 (36.2%) Free-throws: 21 -33 (63.6%)
Field goals: 19 -57 (33.3%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Four of Alta's starters reached double digits, led by 20 points from Makenzi Morrison. She also had eight rebounds, seven assists and four steals as the Hawks reached the championship game. Tanesha Daniels (11 points, 12 rebounds) and Kelsie Bell (22 points, 10 rebounds) each recorded double-doubles in the loss for Fremont.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1