High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 -58 (36.2%) Free-throws: 21 -33 (63.6%)
Field goals: 19 -57 (33.3%) Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Four of Alta's starters reached double digits, led by 20 points from Makenzi Morrison. She also had eight rebounds, seven assists and four steals as the Hawks reached the championship game. Tanesha Daniels (11 points, 12 rebounds) and Kelsie Bell (22 points, 10 rebounds) each recorded double-doubles in the loss for Fremont.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1