High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -44 (40.9%) Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 26 -55 (47.3%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Colton College led the Pioneers with 25 points and 13 rebounds while Zach Stanley recorded seven points, four rebounds, eight assists, and four steals in the win. Ryan Callins had 20 points and five rebounds for Dixie.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1