High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -44 (40.9%) Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 26 -55 (47.3%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Colton College led the Pioneers with 25 points and 13 rebounds while Zach Stanley recorded seven points, four rebounds, eight assists, and four steals in the win. Ryan Callins had 20 points and five rebounds for Dixie.
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Heavy rains slam Davis County, cause...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- ‘Ambushed’ officer: God told me...