High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -44 (40.9%) Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 26 -55 (47.3%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Colton College led the Pioneers with 25 points and 13 rebounds while Zach Stanley recorded seven points, four rebounds, eight assists, and four steals in the win. Ryan Callins had 20 points and five rebounds for Dixie.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1