High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -44 (40.9%) Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 26 -55 (47.3%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Colton College led the Pioneers with 25 points and 13 rebounds while Zach Stanley recorded seven points, four rebounds, eight assists, and four steals in the win. Ryan Callins had 20 points and five rebounds for Dixie.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6