High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -44 (40.9%) Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 26 -55 (47.3%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Colton College led the Pioneers with 25 points and 13 rebounds while Zach Stanley recorded seven points, four rebounds, eight assists, and four steals in the win. Ryan Callins had 20 points and five rebounds for Dixie.
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Video: Utah man uses 'random acts of pasta'...
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- 8 things you should never say to someone...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss to...