High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 -44 (40.9%) Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 26 -55 (47.3%) Free-throws: 9 -12 (75.0%)
Colton College led the Pioneers with 25 points and 13 rebounds while Zach Stanley recorded seven points, four rebounds, eight assists, and four steals in the win. Ryan Callins had 20 points and five rebounds for Dixie.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1