High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -61 (39.3%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 25 -55 (45.5%) Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
The Bengals blew a 19-point second half lead, but still managed to survive and pull out the overtime victory as Zach Wertz came up with two huge steals in the final minute. Corbin Miller led the way for Brighton with 28 points on 10 of 28 shooting, while Loi Masina chipped in with 21. In the loss, Blake Wilkinson led the way with 27 points and 13 rebounds.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 8
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 7
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Skyline's big... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1