High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -61 (39.3%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 25 -55 (45.5%) Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
The Bengals blew a 19-point second half lead, but still managed to survive and pull out the overtime victory as Zach Wertz came up with two huge steals in the final minute. Corbin Miller led the way for Brighton with 28 points on 10 of 28 shooting, while Loi Masina chipped in with 21. In the loss, Blake Wilkinson led the way with 27 points and 13 rebounds.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1