High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -61 (39.3%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 25 -55 (45.5%) Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
The Bengals blew a 19-point second half lead, but still managed to survive and pull out the overtime victory as Zach Wertz came up with two huge steals in the final minute. Corbin Miller led the way for Brighton with 28 points on 10 of 28 shooting, while Loi Masina chipped in with 21. In the loss, Blake Wilkinson led the way with 27 points and 13 rebounds.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1