High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -61 (39.3%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 25 -55 (45.5%) Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
The Bengals blew a 19-point second half lead, but still managed to survive and pull out the overtime victory as Zach Wertz came up with two huge steals in the final minute. Corbin Miller led the way for Brighton with 28 points on 10 of 28 shooting, while Loi Masina chipped in with 21. In the loss, Blake Wilkinson led the way with 27 points and 13 rebounds.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1