High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 -61 (39.3%) Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 25 -55 (45.5%) Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
The Bengals blew a 19-point second half lead, but still managed to survive and pull out the overtime victory as Zach Wertz came up with two huge steals in the final minute. Corbin Miller led the way for Brighton with 28 points on 10 of 28 shooting, while Loi Masina chipped in with 21. In the loss, Blake Wilkinson led the way with 27 points and 13 rebounds.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1