High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -25 (52.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -27 (40.7%)
The Grizzlies made seven of their first eight 3-pointers in just over a quarter of play as Parker Bailey drained five treys on his way to 17 points.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1