High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Milton Williams had 11 rebounds in the second half to go along with 10 points to give him a double-double for the Buffaloes. Matt Hoyt had 17 points for Valley.
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- 'More questions than answers' as charges...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- BYU football: BYU, Bronco Mendenhall still...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2