High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Tyler Giles drained four treys and ended up with 20 points and Colton Roberts added 17 to lead the Tigers to the win.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3