High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Tyler Giles drained four treys and ended up with 20 points and Colton Roberts added 17 to lead the Tigers to the win.
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...