High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Tyler Giles drained four treys and ended up with 20 points and Colton Roberts added 17 to lead the Tigers to the win.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1