High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 20 -25 (80.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Tadd Roberts, Tyler Giles, and Kelsey Carter each had big scoring nights, combining for 57 points for the Tigers. Tabiona also used 15 offensive rebounds to help them get the big win.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1