High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 5 -5 (100.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
The Beavers opened the game on a 17-2 run before going ice cold from the field. Beaver still managed to hold on, thanks to 16 points and four 3-pointers from Lexi Moss. South Sevier got within five points at the end of the third quarter, but couldn't get closer.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...