High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -46 (34.8%) Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Field goals: 18 -47 (38.3%) Free-throws: 14 -16 (87.5%)
Wasatch broke open a close game by outscoring Cedar 18-10 in the fourth quarter to pull away for the quarterfinal win. Matt Pelo and Mike Brown led the Wasps with 17 points each, while McKay Murdock chipped in with 14. Wasatch's defense forced Cedar into 16 turnovers and enjoyed a significant 21-2 advantage on points off turnovers.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- 5 underrated Disney movies