High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -34 (58.8%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 21 -41 (51.2%)
Trisha Quilter led the Pioneers on the defensive side of the ball and was one of three to score 11 points for her team. Of Erin Echols' 16 points, 14 came at the foul line for the Tigers.
|AH QUIN, Anga||2|
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1