High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 20 -34 (58.8%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 21 -41 (51.2%)
Trisha Quilter led the Pioneers on the defensive side of the ball and was one of three to score 11 points for her team. Of Erin Echols' 16 points, 14 came at the foul line for the Tigers.
|AH QUIN, Anga||2|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1