High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
Lyssa Hanks scored all of her 14 points in the second half, and also grabbed 14 rebounds for the double-double. Jerika Durfey quietly scored four points, but her energy on the defensive side of the ball helped Salem Hills to victory.
|VAN BUREN, Jenessa||6|
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Proposal: Real Salt Lake would pay for minor...