High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 11 -20 (55.0%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 11 -19 (57.9%)
Lyssa Hanks scored all of her 14 points in the second half, and also grabbed 14 rebounds for the double-double. Jerika Durfey quietly scored four points, but her energy on the defensive side of the ball helped Salem Hills to victory.
|VAN BUREN, Jenessa||6|
- Arianna Rees: Why Lindsey Stirling's...
- Lindsey Stirling responds to modesty...
- Defending the Faith: Did Book of Mormon...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay adults not...
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders weigh in...
- Hillcrest students, others show support for...
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball...
- Morning links: BYU gets a new commitment;...