High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Kelsie Bell used her power in the paint to lead the Siver Wolves, who advance to the second round of the 5A state tournament with the win. Haley Sturdevant added 15 points, including five big free throws late in the game.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1