High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 18 -23 (78.3%)
Field goals: 37 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
The Miners depth was too much for the Wolverines in the first 5A state tournament game Monday morning. Chantee Renouard led the Miners with 14 points, including four 3-point shots. Letiicia Lewis added 11 and Brooke Blonquist earned 10 points in the win.The Wolverines were led by junior Dezz Ramos, who scored 21 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1