High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 14 -14 (100.0%)
Kiz Farrer finished with a game high 26 points, and Juab closed out the fourth quarter on a 20-12 run to slip past Union in the first round of the playoffs.
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Lindsey Stirling's father responds to...
- Mormon missionary killed, another injured in...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- The Clean Cut: David Archuleta, Lexi Walker...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies