High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 5 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 8 -16 (50.0%)
Jason Larsen had 12 points and 10 rebounds, while Zach Taylor added 11 points and 10 rebounds in the double-double efforts by both players. Wayne was able to hold Escalante scoreless in the third quarter.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1