High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Led by Dalton Noble (24 points) and Andrew Lokeni (19 points), Kearns outscored Granger in every quarter. Deng Deng hit three from long range and had a team-high 17 points in the loss.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 38
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1