High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Led by Dalton Noble (24 points) and Andrew Lokeni (19 points), Kearns outscored Granger in every quarter. Deng Deng hit three from long range and had a team-high 17 points in the loss.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- High school football: East's Ula... 25
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 1