High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Lyssa Hanks notched a double-double with 16 points and 11 rebounds and also blocked six shots as the SkyHawks used a big second quarter to gain the advantage. Kelci Koop and Noa Talia led Provo in the loss with 10 points a piece.
|VAN BUREN, Jenessa||4|
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1