High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Lyssa Hanks notched a double-double with 16 points and 11 rebounds and also blocked six shots as the SkyHawks used a big second quarter to gain the advantage. Kelci Koop and Noa Talia led Provo in the loss with 10 points a piece.
|VAN BUREN, Jenessa||4|
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...