High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 -23 (39.1%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Field goals: 13 -45 (28.9%) Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Melaina Morales led the Bulldogs with 15 points, including 13 in the second half, and junior Sierra Williams added eight points, with six in the fourth quarter, in her first varsity start.
|VAN BUREN, Jenessa||3||3||1||3|
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 4
- High school football: East's Ula... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1