High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 -23 (39.1%) Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Field goals: 13 -45 (28.9%) Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Melaina Morales led the Bulldogs with 15 points, including 13 in the second half, and junior Sierra Williams added eight points, with six in the fourth quarter, in her first varsity start.
|VAN BUREN, Jenessa||3||3||1||3|
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 6
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1