High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Zack Wood and Ryan Robinson combined for 28 points as the Rams closed the first half on a 20-3 run. Denny Tyler had 20 points, and Dylan Jones added another 18 points, but Milford had a sluggish second quarter that was the difference maker.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 19
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 13
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 3
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 3