High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Zack Wood and Ryan Robinson combined for 28 points as the Rams closed the first half on a 20-3 run. Denny Tyler had 20 points, and Dylan Jones added another 18 points, but Milford had a sluggish second quarter that was the difference maker.
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- High school football: Late-game heroics lift...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 7
- High school football: West Jordan... 6
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 6
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2