High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Zack Wood and Ryan Robinson combined for 28 points as the Rams closed the first half on a 20-3 run. Denny Tyler had 20 points, and Dylan Jones added another 18 points, but Milford had a sluggish second quarter that was the difference maker.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 38
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 14
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5