High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Zack Wood and Ryan Robinson combined for 28 points as the Rams closed the first half on a 20-3 run. Denny Tyler had 20 points, and Dylan Jones added another 18 points, but Milford had a sluggish second quarter that was the difference maker.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 8
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 2
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 1