High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
Zack Wood and Ryan Robinson combined for 28 points as the Rams closed the first half on a 20-3 run. Denny Tyler had 20 points, and Dylan Jones added another 18 points, but Milford had a sluggish second quarter that was the difference maker.
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a...
- Washington school gunman was homecoming...
- 'Overwhelming' community, national support...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2