High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
With freshman point guard Dylan Lindsay getting him the ball, senior DeeJay Madsen poured in a game-high 30 points. Lindsay finished with seven points and a dozen assists.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Switched at birth, man raised in poverty...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 3
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 3
- High school wrestling: Mountain View... 1
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1