High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
With freshman point guard Dylan Lindsay getting him the ball, senior DeeJay Madsen poured in a game-high 30 points. Lindsay finished with seven points and a dozen assists.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1