High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -15 (60.0%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 12 -17 (70.6%)
With freshman point guard Dylan Lindsay getting him the ball, senior DeeJay Madsen poured in a game-high 30 points. Lindsay finished with seven points and a dozen assists.
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has torn...
- BYU football: D-line returned missionaries...
- Defending the Faith: Is morality mere illusion?
- Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball... 2
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton... 1
- High school baseball: 2A team-by-team... 1