High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 19 -24 (79.2%)
Dathan Panas hit a 3-pointer with just 12 seconds left on the clock to give the Longhorns the two-point advantage. Altamont was led by 24 points and five 3s from Caleb Bird, 16 points and four 3s from DeeJay Madsen and nine total points from Panas. MJ Taberna and Demetri Hullings combined for 45 points in the loss.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...