High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 19 -24 (79.2%)
Dathan Panas hit a 3-pointer with just 12 seconds left on the clock to give the Longhorns the two-point advantage. Altamont was led by 24 points and five 3s from Caleb Bird, 16 points and four 3s from DeeJay Madsen and nine total points from Panas. MJ Taberna and Demetri Hullings combined for 45 points in the loss.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 23
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 16
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5