High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 19 -24 (79.2%)
Dathan Panas hit a 3-pointer with just 12 seconds left on the clock to give the Longhorns the two-point advantage. Altamont was led by 24 points and five 3s from Caleb Bird, 16 points and four 3s from DeeJay Madsen and nine total points from Panas. MJ Taberna and Demetri Hullings combined for 45 points in the loss.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...