High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 19 -24 (79.2%)
Dathan Panas hit a 3-pointer with just 12 seconds left on the clock to give the Longhorns the two-point advantage. Altamont was led by 24 points and five 3s from Caleb Bird, 16 points and four 3s from DeeJay Madsen and nine total points from Panas. MJ Taberna and Demetri Hullings combined for 45 points in the loss.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- No. 18 BYU preparing for two Utah State...
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week, moves up...