High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 19 -24 (79.2%)
Dathan Panas hit a 3-pointer with just 12 seconds left on the clock to give the Longhorns the two-point advantage. Altamont was led by 24 points and five 3s from Caleb Bird, 16 points and four 3s from DeeJay Madsen and nine total points from Panas. MJ Taberna and Demetri Hullings combined for 45 points in the loss.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...