High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 19 -24 (79.2%)
Dathan Panas hit a 3-pointer with just 12 seconds left on the clock to give the Longhorns the two-point advantage. Altamont was led by 24 points and five 3s from Caleb Bird, 16 points and four 3s from DeeJay Madsen and nine total points from Panas. MJ Taberna and Demetri Hullings combined for 45 points in the loss.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Watch: LDS musician Lindsey Stirling speaks...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1