High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -51 (27.5%) Free-throws: 6 -20 (30.0%)
Field goals: 13 -45 (28.9%) Free-throws: 14 -28 (50.0%)
Samantha Kohler scored with a minute to play to put Provo up by two, then Melaina Morales hit two free throws late to seal the win. Noa Talia had 17 rebounds to go along with 11 points for the Bulldogs, while Aerin Ogden had a game-high 16 points for Lehi.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 39
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1