High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -51 (27.5%) Free-throws: 6 -20 (30.0%)
Field goals: 13 -45 (28.9%) Free-throws: 14 -28 (50.0%)
Samantha Kohler scored with a minute to play to put Provo up by two, then Melaina Morales hit two free throws late to seal the win. Noa Talia had 17 rebounds to go along with 11 points for the Bulldogs, while Aerin Ogden had a game-high 16 points for Lehi.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1