High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -51 (27.5%) Free-throws: 6 -20 (30.0%)
Field goals: 13 -45 (28.9%) Free-throws: 14 -28 (50.0%)
Samantha Kohler scored with a minute to play to put Provo up by two, then Melaina Morales hit two free throws late to seal the win. Noa Talia had 17 rebounds to go along with 11 points for the Bulldogs, while Aerin Ogden had a game-high 16 points for Lehi.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1