High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -51 (27.5%) Free-throws: 6 -20 (30.0%)
Field goals: 13 -45 (28.9%) Free-throws: 14 -28 (50.0%)
Samantha Kohler scored with a minute to play to put Provo up by two, then Melaina Morales hit two free throws late to seal the win. Noa Talia had 17 rebounds to go along with 11 points for the Bulldogs, while Aerin Ogden had a game-high 16 points for Lehi.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1