High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 -51 (27.5%) Free-throws: 6 -20 (30.0%)
Field goals: 13 -45 (28.9%) Free-throws: 14 -28 (50.0%)
Samantha Kohler scored with a minute to play to put Provo up by two, then Melaina Morales hit two free throws late to seal the win. Noa Talia had 17 rebounds to go along with 11 points for the Bulldogs, while Aerin Ogden had a game-high 16 points for Lehi.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...