High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Marquelle Funk led the Knights with a double-double, scoring 17 points and grabbing 10 rebounds along with five assists. Whitney Johnson added 16 points and nine rebounds in the win.
|AH QUIN, Anga||2|
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1