High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Marquelle Funk led the Knights with a double-double, scoring 17 points and grabbing 10 rebounds along with five assists. Whitney Johnson added 16 points and nine rebounds in the win.
|AH QUIN, Anga||2|
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1