High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Marquelle Funk led the Knights with a double-double, scoring 17 points and grabbing 10 rebounds along with five assists. Whitney Johnson added 16 points and nine rebounds in the win.
|AH QUIN, Anga||2|
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2