High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Bryce Valley totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Milford mounted a second-half comeback to hand Bryce Valley its first loss of the season. Dylan Jones erupted for 21 points and hit five 3-pointers in the win.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1