High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 1 -4 (25.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 2 -6 (33.3%)
Karl Holly hit four threes and finished with 26 points to help Whitehorse past Pinnacle. Demetri Hullings and Jullinn Garcia had 17 points each in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Police release names of officers involved in...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1