High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -54 (27.8%) Free-throws: 13 -25 (52.0%)
Field goals: 16 -40 (40.0%) Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Josh Pacini had 11 points and Brett Schill added 10 points and six rebounds in the region win. Conor Corry scored 17 points, blocked five shots and grabbed seven rebounds in the Kanab loss.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1