High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -54 (27.8%) Free-throws: 13 -25 (52.0%)
Field goals: 16 -40 (40.0%) Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Josh Pacini had 11 points and Brett Schill added 10 points and six rebounds in the region win. Conor Corry scored 17 points, blocked five shots and grabbed seven rebounds in the Kanab loss.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- U. doctor thanks strangers who saved him,...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1