High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 -54 (27.8%) Free-throws: 13 -25 (52.0%)
Field goals: 16 -40 (40.0%) Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Josh Pacini had 11 points and Brett Schill added 10 points and six rebounds in the region win. Conor Corry scored 17 points, blocked five shots and grabbed seven rebounds in the Kanab loss.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 14
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1