High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -27 (33.3%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -32 (34.4%)
Free throws proved to be the difference in the game as the Grizzlies and Cougars shot a combined 59 freebies and Kearns hit 9-of-13 foul shots in the fourth quarter -- after making just 2-of-19 in first three periods -- to pull ahead at the end. Tala Faumui and Shaina Lavatai combined to score 23 points for the Cougars.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1