High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -53 (22.6%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 -63 (23.8%) Free-throws: 12 -30 (40.0%)
Savannah Moir and Kehana Grayer led the Copper Hills offense, and Desirae Cruse scored seven points and grabbed 16 rebounds in the Grizzlies victory at home.
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2