High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -50 (32.0%) Free-throws: 6 -18 (33.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 27 -58 (46.6%) Free-throws: 16 -31 (51.6%)
Kayla Goodwin doubled up with 22 points and 12 rebounds to lead her Grizzlies to the solid win over the Cowboys. Kehana Grayer added 12 points for Copper Hills, while Anna Christiansen led Grantsville with 11.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1