High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -50 (32.0%) Free-throws: 6 -18 (33.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 27 -58 (46.6%) Free-throws: 16 -31 (51.6%)
Kayla Goodwin doubled up with 22 points and 12 rebounds to lead her Grizzlies to the solid win over the Cowboys. Kehana Grayer added 12 points for Copper Hills, while Anna Christiansen led Grantsville with 11.
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...