High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -50 (32.0%) Free-throws: 6 -18 (33.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 27 -58 (46.6%) Free-throws: 16 -31 (51.6%)
Kayla Goodwin doubled up with 22 points and 12 rebounds to lead her Grizzlies to the solid win over the Cowboys. Kehana Grayer added 12 points for Copper Hills, while Anna Christiansen led Grantsville with 11.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...