High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -50 (32.0%) Free-throws: 6 -18 (33.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 27 -58 (46.6%) Free-throws: 16 -31 (51.6%)
Kayla Goodwin doubled up with 22 points and 12 rebounds to lead her Grizzlies to the solid win over the Cowboys. Kehana Grayer added 12 points for Copper Hills, while Anna Christiansen led Grantsville with 11.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: East's Ula... 32
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 14
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4