High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 -50 (32.0%) Free-throws: 6 -18 (33.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 27 -58 (46.6%) Free-throws: 16 -31 (51.6%)
Kayla Goodwin doubled up with 22 points and 12 rebounds to lead her Grizzlies to the solid win over the Cowboys. Kehana Grayer added 12 points for Copper Hills, while Anna Christiansen led Grantsville with 11.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4