High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
For the second week in a row, J.R. Finai shut down the opposing team's leading scorer, this time holding Francis Bernard to just four points. Finai got help from Afuvai Leiato off the bench, and the two combined to score 14 points. Dalton Noble put in a game-high 23 points to lead the Cougars offensively.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1