High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
The game was close at halftime but Stansbury scored 18 points in both the third and fourth quarters to take the win. Brandon Mohler led the Stallions with 12 points, while Kirby Harris and Ty Barton scored 10 each. Thomas Larsen had a game-high 13 in the loss.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3