High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 3 -7 (42.9%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
David Collette had multiple dunks and put on a show to lead the Spartans to victory. Collette led all scorers with 21 points.
|VAN DYKE, Parker||20||2|
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1