High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 5 -9 (55.6%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Ryan Nielson hit two free throws with 15 seconds left in the game to seal the big upset win for Timpanogos over the Pioneers. Ryan Van Pelt led the T-Wolves with 19 points.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||19|
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...