High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 8 -21 (38.1%)
Chris Melville led all scorers with 17 points in the win for Timpanogos. Ryan Van Pelt added 12 points, and Timpanogos moved to .500 on the season with the region victory.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||12|
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- Rare snowstorm traps I-15 motorists overnight...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 7
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont... 1
- High school boys basketball:... 1