High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 8 -21 (38.1%)
Chris Melville led all scorers with 17 points in the win for Timpanogos. Ryan Van Pelt added 12 points, and Timpanogos moved to .500 on the season with the region victory.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||12|
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- 'More questions than answers' as charges...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- BYU football: BYU, Bronco Mendenhall still...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2