High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 8 -21 (38.1%)
Chris Melville led all scorers with 17 points in the win for Timpanogos. Ryan Van Pelt added 12 points, and Timpanogos moved to .500 on the season with the region victory.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||12|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 43
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- Legendary American Fork coach Davis... 3
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 3
- Championship Friday, live streams,... 1