High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 8 -21 (38.1%)
Chris Melville led all scorers with 17 points in the win for Timpanogos. Ryan Van Pelt added 12 points, and Timpanogos moved to .500 on the season with the region victory.
|VAN PELT, Ryan||12|
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 9
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1