High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -35 (31.4%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 15 -39 (38.5%) Free-throws: 18 -28 (64.3%)
Tate Lewis owned the paint, scoring 19 points and grabbing 10 rebounds to record the double-double. Patrick Fishburn caught fire late in the game, knocking down five 3-pointers and finishing with 17 points in the region win.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||4||2||1||3|
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Former Ute Stevenson Sylvester joins the Salt...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2