High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -35 (31.4%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 15 -39 (38.5%) Free-throws: 18 -28 (64.3%)
Tate Lewis owned the paint, scoring 19 points and grabbing 10 rebounds to record the double-double. Patrick Fishburn caught fire late in the game, knocking down five 3-pointers and finishing with 17 points in the region win.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||4||2||1||3|
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2