High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -35 (31.4%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 15 -39 (38.5%) Free-throws: 18 -28 (64.3%)
Tate Lewis owned the paint, scoring 19 points and grabbing 10 rebounds to record the double-double. Patrick Fishburn caught fire late in the game, knocking down five 3-pointers and finishing with 17 points in the region win.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||4||2||1||3|
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball championship...
- High school football: State tournament... 50
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 30
- High school football: Improbable final... 6
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 5
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition:... 3
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2
- Rich runs over Diamond Ranch in a... 1