High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -35 (31.4%) Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Field goals: 15 -39 (38.5%) Free-throws: 18 -28 (64.3%)
Tate Lewis owned the paint, scoring 19 points and grabbing 10 rebounds to record the double-double. Patrick Fishburn caught fire late in the game, knocking down five 3-pointers and finishing with 17 points in the region win.
|VAN WOERKOM, Aaron||4||2||1||3|
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1