High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 18 -36 (50.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Dylan Carter dropped in six three-pointers, and finished with 24 points to lead Copper Hills to victory over Taylorsville. Colton Neff added 21 points in the Grizzlies' region win.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: East's Ula... 32
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 14
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4