High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 18 -36 (50.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Dylan Carter dropped in six three-pointers, and finished with 24 points to lead Copper Hills to victory over Taylorsville. Colton Neff added 21 points in the Grizzlies' region win.
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- How government policy created ghettos,...