High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 18 -36 (50.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 14 -20 (70.0%)
Dylan Carter dropped in six three-pointers, and finished with 24 points to lead Copper Hills to victory over Taylorsville. Colton Neff added 21 points in the Grizzlies' region win.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1