High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 9 -21 (42.9%)
Murray's David Collette went off for 33 points, nearly outscoring Cyprus by himself. Taylor Morris had 10 points as the only Pirate player to reach double figures.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2