High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 20 -29 (69.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 26 -32 (81.2%)
Tyler Monson led the Warriors with 20 points as Taylorsville opened both halves on runs of 17-7 and 23-11. Jackson Roper and David Smith each scored 14 points to pace the team.
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1