High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 20 -29 (69.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 26 -32 (81.2%)
Tyler Monson led the Warriors with 20 points as Taylorsville opened both halves on runs of 17-7 and 23-11. Jackson Roper and David Smith each scored 14 points to pace the team.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- High school football: East's Ula... 34
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 18
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 16
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4