High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 8 -16 (50.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Korbin Oakden scored his only points of the game a mammoth 3-pointer with about a minute to go to tie the game, and the Beavers made free throws from there en route to a close win. Tyler Roberts scored 16 points to led the Beavers.
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...