High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -21 (61.9%)
Field goals: 32 Free-throws: 20 -34 (58.8%)
Dane Rhoades finished with 28 points and 10 rebounds while Demont Nay added 26 points and seven steals to lead Tabiona past Mount Vernon. Braden Robinson had 11 points in the loss.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1