High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Judge Memorial totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
The Bulldogs held a 37-20 lead two minutes into the third quarter, but the Miners went on a 32-14 run to close out the game and get the slim win. Logan Parker scored 12 and Jordan Phouthavong put in 11 for Bingham, while Michael Olive scored 13 for Judge Memorial.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...