High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 7 -7 (100.0%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Kalani Norris led three Bobcats in double figures with 19 points as Panguitch opened the second half on a 10-2 run.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1