High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 17 -20 (85.0%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Kandice Gleave dropped in 19 points, while teammate Kierra Gleave added 19 points of her own to help lead Piute past Millard. The T-Birds outscored the Eagles 47-18 in the first half, and had two other players score in double digits. Krystyn Stevens scored 21 points in the Millard loss.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1