High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 17 -20 (85.0%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Kandice Gleave dropped in 19 points, while teammate Kierra Gleave added 19 points of her own to help lead Piute past Millard. The T-Birds outscored the Eagles 47-18 in the first half, and had two other players score in double digits. Krystyn Stevens scored 21 points in the Millard loss.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1