High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 17 -20 (85.0%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Kandice Gleave dropped in 19 points, while teammate Kierra Gleave added 19 points of her own to help lead Piute past Millard. The T-Birds outscored the Eagles 47-18 in the first half, and had two other players score in double digits. Krystyn Stevens scored 21 points in the Millard loss.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1